PHP OOP CRUD Tutorial – Step By Step Guide! Part 11
2.0 HOW TO RUN THE SOURCE CODES?
We highly recommend for you to follow and study our well-detailed, step-by-step tutorial above first. Nothing beats experience when it comes to learning.
But we believe you will learn faster if you’ll see the final source code as well. We consider it as your additional guide.
Imagine the value or skill upgrade it can bring you. The additional income you can get from your work, projects or business. The precious time you save. Isn’t that what you want?
By now, you need to download our source codes. To do it, use any download buttons in the next few sections below.
Once you downloaded the source codes, here’s how you can run it.
- Extract the files to your server directory.
- Create your database using PhpMyAdmin, database name is "php_oop_crud_level_3" *
- Import the SQL file called "php_oop_crud_level_3.sql" located in the "dev" folder.
- You run index.php file. For example: http://localhost/php-oop-crud-level-3/index.php
* Database name and SQL file is different for LEVEL 1 and 2 source codes.
13.0 DOWNLOAD LEVEL 1 SOURCE CODE
|Object Oriented Programming Source Code||YES|
|PDO extension used||YES|
|Price display with dollar sign||YES|
|SQL file in "dev" folder||YES|
14.0 DOWNLOAD LEVEL 2 SOURCE CODE
|All features of LEVEL 1 above||YES|
|HTML5 (font-end) validation for create product||YES|
|HTML5 (font-end) validation for update product||YES|
|Category selection for create and update product.||YES|
|Buttons with Glyphicons||YES|
|Search products by name or description||YES|
|HTML5 (font-end) validation for search product||YES|
|Pagination in search||YES|
|Allow user to input page number (read and search list)||YES|
|Export / download records to CSV||YES|
|Price display with dollar sign, comma and decimal point||YES|
|File upload field when creating or updating record||YES|
15.0 DOWNLOAD LEVEL 3 SOURCE CODE
|All features of LEVEL 1 and 2 above||YES|
|Bootstrap navigation bar||YES|
|Select category in navigation||YES|
|Higlight category in navigation||YES|
|View products by category||YES|
|Pagination for category||YES|
|Pagination for category search||YES|
|Server side validation for create product & category||YES|
|Server side validation for update product & category||YES|
|Sorting by fields||YES|
|Pagination for sorting by fields||YES|
|jQuery UI enabled||YES|
|Search product by date range - record date created||YES|
|Pagination for earch product by date range||YES|
|jQuery UI calendar for picking date||YES|
16.0 DOWNLOAD ALL LEVELS
This means you will download the LEVEL 1, 2 and 3 source codes in separate packages. Please select "ALL LEVELS Source Code" below and then you click the "Download Now" button.
Do you need more reasons to get it?
|MORE REASONS TO DOWNLOAD THE CODE||ALL|
|Use new skills for your multiple projects||YES|
|Save huge amount of time learning Bootstrap and PHP||YES|
|Code examples are direct to the point||YES|
|Well explained and commented source code||YES|
|Fast and friendly email support||YES|
|Free source code updates||YES|
17.0 WHAT'S NEXT?
I hope you learned a lot from our from our PHP OOP CRUD Tutorial! Learning PHP Object Oriented Programming is fun and it can dramatically improve your career.
Up next: You have two choices.
A. Learn our PHP Login Script with Session Tutorial – Step by Step Guide! - Let's put our PHP OOP CRUD knowledge to work by building a simple PHP login script.
18.0 RELATED TUTORIALS
- Learn the basics of web programming.
- How to Run a PHP Script?
- Bootstrap Tutorial for Beginners
- jQuery Tutorial for Beginners
- jQuery UI Tutorial for Beginners
PHP PROGRAMMING TUTORIALS
- Start something awesome with PHP!
- PHP CRUD Tutorial for Beginners
- PHP OOP CRUD Tutorial
- PHP Login Script with Session
- PHP Shopping Cart Tutorial
- PHP Shopping Cart Tutorial 2.0
REST API TUTORIALS
- Welcome to the new world of web development!
- PHP REST API Tutorial
- PHP REST API Authentication Example
- AJAX CRUD Tutorial
PHP WEB APP SOURCE CODES
- Scripts that will help you build a web app.
- PHP SHOPPING CART SYSTEM
- Download By Modules:
- PHP Login & Registration Module
- PHP Shopping Cart Module
- PHP Product Catalog Module
- PHP Content Management Module
- PHP Contact Form Module
- PHP PayPal Integration Module